Two GREAT locations in Citrus County!
Store Hours: Tue-Sat 9am-5pm
7800 W. Gulf to Lake Hwy.
Crystal River, FL 34429
3703 E. Gulf to Lake Hwy.
Inverness, FL 34453
Restore Safety Form
Why Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity ?
People like you contribute talents and time to Habitat for all kinds of reasons:
to lift up other families, to lift up your own, to bond with others, even to get in shape.
Regardless of the “why,” every Habitat homeowner, volunteer and staff member has one thing in common:
We all love the work — and our community.
The memories and impact you make will stay with you forever and let you tell an amazing story of unity, kindness, strength, and stability.
Together we have the power to improve people’s lives!
What do Habitat Volunteers do ?
Habitat ReStores sells gently used furniture, appliances, home decor, hardware and more! Our Volunteers work alongside staff to do a variety of tasks such as sort donations, ensure the sales floor is clean and create a friendly shopping environment for our customers. You don't have to lift a hammer to help build a home!
Habitat homes are built primarily by Volunteers and Partner Families. No construction experience is necessary as skilled construction staff will be there to guide, provide training and supervision. All tools, safety equipment and building material will be provided, Just wear closed toed shoes a water bottle and come ready to learn!
Who Can Volunteer with Habitat?
At the ReStore
Anyone 16 years or older!
Court Ordered Community Service
we invite you to complete our hours with us as long as
You are at least 18 years old and
you have not been charged with the following:
· Crimes of breaking and entering.
· Crimes of a sexual nature.
· Crimes involving weapons.
· Felony theft and burglary.
· Crimes of a violent nature.
On the Job Site
· Anyone 18 years or older.
· Sod Days — On sod install days we permit minors 10 years or older
· You cannot complete Court Ordered Community Service on our job sites,
*All volunteers must wear their own face covering when volunteering and adhere to all COVID guidelines*
Be Volunteer Ready With 3 Easy Steps
1. Watch and complete the required Safety Courses for the volunteer work you would like to do. You can do this from the comfort of your own home at https://hfhaffiliateinsurance.com/volunteers/ Safety Course and instructions are listed below !
To Volunteer in the ReStore - Safety and Loss Control for Volunteers
To Volunteer on a JobSite- Volunteering on a Habitat JobSite
To use Power-tools on a JobSite- Portable Power Tool Safety
NOTE: Once you complete and pass the online safety video you will receive an email confirmation. Forward that email comfrimation to email@example.com. We must have confirmation before you can volunteer!
2. Once you have completed the safety videos and/or ReStore Review and Test, please call (352) 563-2744 to schedule an appointment to fill out paperwork and get Habitat T-shirt
*For this appointment anyone 18 years or older will need to provide goverment or state issued Photo ID*
3. Volunteer !